Social Media Coordinator
ODD Muse is a fun, diverse staff that’s dedicated to craft. Our beer is brewed with passion under the idea that although we all come from different backgrounds, with different beliefs and opinions, we can all come together and share a common appreciation for good friends, good times and great beer.
We’re looking for a passionate creative person to join our growing brewery. As a social media coordinator you’ll be working closely with ownership and collaborating with our artist to produce creative designs, visuals and photos for social media, marketing, advertising, brand rollouts, sales materials, and more.
This is an hourly part time role requiring up to 20 hours a week with about 50% of the hours able to be worked remotely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate direction, and ideas into visual language.
- Take, edit, and format creative photos/videos
- Create exceptional design work across various social media platforms including posts, stories, reels, events and more.
- Help maintain and improve the visual aesthetics and user experience on our websites.
- Create compelling visuals for Social Media.
- Work with vendors to print or make designed goods.
- Actively participate in discussions and contribute ideas and perspective on marketing direction.
- Contribute to the creative energy, positive attitude and overall drive for excellence we share.
- Must have experience with Adobe Suite of products.
- Experience with WordPress and improving websites a plus
- Ability to organize and work with manager clearly on priorities.
- Unafraid to ask questions, be curious, learn and grow.
- Ability to work in a hybrid remote and in person environment (email, zoom, in person, etc.).
- Ability to absorb brand and direction and bring it to life visually.
- Graphic animation is a plus.
- Tireless attitude and positive influence on team members.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative or independent environment.
- A love and understanding of authentic, independent craft beer is a plus.
- Proficiency in Google apps, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Farmers Branch (far North Dallas), Texas, United States
Send Resumes and Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org